[FWDLK] Updating the member directory

Title: Message
Hi All,

Please check out the member directory at http://www.forwardlook.net/members/, and make sure your information is correct, especially if your email address has changed in the past year.

If you have a new entry, change, deletion, or just wish to be added for the first time, please make sure to list the following in the email for each vehicle:

- Year (1955-1961 only please)
- Make (Chrysler, DeSoto, etc.)
- Model (New Yorker, Firesweep, etc.)
- Number of doors (2 or 4)
- Body style (Convertible, Hardtop, Sedan, Station Wagon, Limo, Pickup, etc.)
- Any notes you wish to add about the car

Also please include the following information about yourself:
- Full name
- Email address
- City/Province
- State
- Country
- Your website, if you have one

Please have all updates emailed to me no later than 20 NOV 2002.

-Dave