[FWDLK] Boss car still looks good.

Title: Message
Gotta say, Dave Stragand's car (the owner of this list)
Still looks good. Saw it on VH1 last week. I think my wife is getting tired, everytime the temptations movie is on, I watch it (I saw it twice last week). I've probably seen in a dozen times. Everytime I see it, I point out Dave's car to whoever is in the room.

I have it on tape also. Makes a good movie to run in the background while company is over the house, especailly if they were from that era.

Nick
----