From: Marketing
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 7:52 PM
Subject: AutoColorLibrary.com - Free Website - Over 10,000 Vintage Colorchips Recently Added

Welcome to the AutoColorLibrary - the web's most complete source
of automotive color standards available online today.

AutoColorLibrary.com is a new free reference site containing thousands
of original paint manufacturers color chip cards and standards that
date back to the pre-1920's.

The site contains the webs only color search engine designed to quickly
display color chip cards, factory paint codes and paint specifications
for most domestic and imported automobiles.

We have just added over 10,000 new vintage colorchips and more are being added daily.

To access this new free site, just click the link below or HERE and you'll
be viewing colors unseen for many decades.

Remember to bookmark AutoColorLibrary.com for all of your future color reference needs.

By the way, we also have factory standards and formulas to make any color you find in the AutoColorLibrary.com in all modern PPG urethane automotive finishes as well as the old stand-by acrylic lacquer.

If this email has reached you in error, simply click HERE to send a reply email
with the word remove in the subject line and we will promply remove you from our email list.