[FWDLK] Shipping via Greyhound

I just got quotes from UPS (too big) and Fed Ex (way too expensive) for shipping a Charger grill I have from Ohio to Arizona.  Someone once wrote of using Greyhound for shipping of oversize parts (fenders, grills, etc).  Since I am always finding parts that I need in Arizona, Washington or California for my older MOPARs (the Midwest dumps salt on anything that does or doesn't move), is this a good way to get fairly-priced shipping for oversize parts?  Anyone have experience with them?   Thanks

LARRY