[FWDLK] "57 New Yorker model

Hey, all you model collectors out there, make room on your shelf for another
great one from The Danbury Mint! I've just learned that they are coming out
with a '57 Chrysler New Yorker convertible in turquoise w/white spear. This
will be a numbered Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces, so the demand will
probably exceed the supply. Judging by the last few cars from Danbury, such
as the '56 DeSoto Adventurer, the '57 300C and the '58 300D, this New Yorker
should be a real winner!

Happy collecting,

Ross Klein
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"