[FWDLK] Clutch

Hi
Anybody out there recently fitted an aftermarket clutch to their standard trans 57-59 Mopar??

I could really use some help with part #'s(interchange with something else?) for a performance type clutch such as a Centreforce unit to mate my 392 hemi & standard 3-speed. I do not have a complete, correct original unit to compare with as the car was converted to auto.What I do know is that the original unit was an 11" Borg & Beck with 10 spline 1"(?)dia input disc

Looks like matching up the pressure plate shouldn't be too hard,seems to interchange with the later 833 4-speed unit if I change the release bearing, but the later disc runs a finer 18 spline.

From what I have seen so far the Centreforce unit may be the most suited as they run some "slip" which may take some of the load off first gear in that poor little 3-speed.....and yes, it does look insignificant bolted behind that 400+hp elephant motor!

Any websites that may help?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Owen