Re: [FWDLK] Member Directory & Hershey Pics

Re: [FWDLK] Member Directory & Hershey Pics

Good work, Dave.
Looks like a growing list of members and their cars.
Too bad I didn't get to talk to you at Carlisle this year.
I was there, but stressed over making a deal on a
Barracuda and missed a lot of fun.
(Didn't get the car, either.)
Tom

"Stragand, Dave" wrote:

The member directory has been updated at http://www.forwardlook.net/members/ .  Please continue to send changes, but bear in mind we're past the deadline for getting them in the calendar this year.  (Yes, I am busting my butt trying to get it done, hopefully before Xmas... Also. I got a chance to put my Hershey pics up at http://www.forwardlook.net/events/Hershey2002-Dave