Re: [FWDLK] JIFFY JET SQUIRTER

On '57 DeSotos, there was no gasket between the squirter and the hood
surface, but I certainly would put one there (I have on both my cars) if
for no other reason than to protect the paint.  Not 100% sure about the
underside, but the nut is designed to hold tight, so I don't think it's
necessary to put a washer there.  Don't remember if there was one, but
don't THINK so.

Ed Petrus