[FWDLK] Headliner hangerupper strip???

Greeting!
To install the headliner in my 55 Chrysler NY, ST Regis, I need those
strips that go on the inside top of the window channels. They have small
teeth to hold the headliner in once it is tucked into plase...what are
these called and where can I get a pair of these?  I believe each side
has two parts...one straight and the other curved to match the window.
Can these from a 56 four door fit?
Any words of advice will be greatly appreciated.
Tim 55, 56