[FWDLK] DeSoto Pickup in South Africa

While I was at a scrapyard last week, I came across a '50's DeSoto Pickup. Unfortunately it is in pretty poor condition(as well as missing front and rear axles),
but I had never seen one before.
There were also examples of  Dodge and Fargo in the yard which look similar, but the DeSoto version has to be quite rare?

I did take a couple of pics which I can email to anyone interested.

Regards,

Brendan Milne
Durban, South Africa