[FWDLK] A part question

I have found a front rubber floor mat (black) with the P/N 1614122 on it and also the number AW1644AX8.  It has the jute backing on it and has only one crack in it.  Other wise it is in good shape.  Would any one know what it may fit as my parts book don't have this number in it.
Thank you in advance,
Jack   Shinglehouse, Pa    (the temp is rising and snow melting some)