Re: [FWDLK] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

Re: [FWDLK] Dates for the 2003 Forward Look Calendar?

All,
May 4, Carnation, WA, 22nd All MOPAR Spring Roundup, Remlinger Farms, 9-3,
registration fee fopr early entries before 11AM (don't know what it is),
information at springroundup@xxxxxxx
May 10, Eugene, OR, Springfest 2003 All MOAR Show And Shine, Lane Community
College, 9-4, registration fee (I don't know what that one is either) ,
information at cllarsen@xxxxxxxxxxx
July 19, Salem, OR, All MOPAR Extraganza, Roberson Motors, 10-4, registration
fee (don't know this one either), information at geetex@xxxxxxx
July 20, Graham, WA, 18th Annual Sunbust All MOPAR Show and Swap Meet,
Frontier Park, 9-5, information at dnmopar@xxxxxxx
July 20, Woodburn, OR, MOPAR Nationals, Woodburn Dragstrip, gates open at
8AM, admin and registration fees 9No, I don't know how much),
information at jetspromo@xxxxxxx
Dan C
Spanaway, WA