From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Timothy A Koah
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 11:56 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Oil adapter...

Greetings!
Is it possible to replace the canister oil filter system on my 55
Chrysler to the present screw on type...and if so, where does one found
this contraption?  Also, has any one had neg or pos comments about having
the engine flushed with the new engine flushing process. Any advice on
said items above is greatly appreciated.
Tim
55 NY St Reg
56 NY Windsor

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: