[FWDLK] cars for sale

Hi Everyone,

I saw these for sale in a local shopper and thought that they may be of interest to one of you...all the usual disclaimers-not mine, never seen, don't know if they are as good as they look in the picture.

61 PLYMOUTH VALIANT new battery, fuel pump, 6 cyl, pushbutton auto, new seats, runs/drives good, 66K orig miles. $800 CASH/offer  831-662-3195

59 CHRYSLER SARATOGA auto, 2 door HT, big block 383 Golden Lion, push button auto $3300/obo  831-818-4639 Ryan

Brandie
58 Plymouth
California