[FWDLK] weatherstripping needs..the answer

[FWDLK] weatherstripping needs..the answer

Hello All,
                In response to yesterday's question, the answer is that the vent window gaskets aren't made as the design is to difficult to mold. On the fixed quarter window, I am going to try Gary Goers and see what he can do. I will inform the list of the results.
    Now I have another question. I remember hearing somewhere that a gasket can be rejuvenated by placing it in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Now when I say rejuvenate, I mean making it soft and pliable for installation. Is there any truth to this? Let me know.  Thanks for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank