[FWDLK] Gary Goers

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
Christmas is coming and want some presents for my 58 New Yorker wagon. Gary Goers has mostt of the parts I am looking for, but can't place the order. My agent in Virginia has tried to call him for a week with no replies. Same for e mails and faxes. Anyone has a sure method to get his parts. I was thinking about sending him a check as a deposit, and then waiting for him to have the parts shipped.
Any ideas? Has the address of 37 Amdahl lane, Kalispell, Mt changed? Phone number is 406 752 6249? Just want ot be sure I send the money to the correct person.

Another question: I have a HiWay HiFi record player, 16 1/3 rpm, that want to put on the NY. Is a correct year option? Any record avaible? Radio has to be seven button search tune?

Thank you for the help
Antonello Jelitro