[FWDLK] 55 Dodge / Plym. parts wanted

Hi everybody

A fellow member in Nordic 55-56 MoPar Register is looking for some parts for his 1955 Plymouth 2dht with V8 and Powerflite.
Some fits from Dodge also.
I'm going to be in Texas end December / beginning of January so if anyone have one or more of this parts I might stop by. We're going on an route from Houston - San Antonio - Dallas - Houston.

Rear window + mouldings, belt mouldings
1595928 and 1595929
1595930 and 1995931
1595936 and 1595937

Dodge uses #:
1608558 and 1608559
1579604 and 1579605
1579602 and 1579603

Mouldings for front A-pillars for the wide top mouldings both sides

Right quarter panel small moulding Sportone 1579376
Roof rail mouldings both sides
Nameplate decklid Powerflite 1593337
Engine mounting support
Mirror outside 1772447
Throttle linkage (with Powerflite transm.) complete with brackets from gaspedal to carb.
Aut. control linkage complete with brackets from dashboard to transmission
Tube for powerflite transm.
Torque converter Housing1617845 Pflite
Interior door panels and quarter panels with armrests 2 door hardtop
2 Dome lamps och innertak ställning.
Windshield washer container 1622678

Thanks
Stein in Norway