[FWDLK] SORRY IT WAS A HOAX, "Ignore msg re Virus you may ha

[FWDLK] SORRY IT WAS A HOAX, "Ignore msg re Virus you may have gotten from our address book" - Jdbgmgr.exe file hoax.htm]

Hi all,

Well, I jumped the gun on this one!

Usually I'm more careful and check these out first - but as it turns out, the message is a hoax and the file is an obscure part of Windows. If you already deleted it don't worry you won't have to restore it unless you do programming in Microsoft Visual J++ 1.1 to develop Java programs on Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 98, or Windows 95."

Sorry for any fears or trouble, let anyone you contacted also know this was a hoax.

See the attached page for information, and like me in the future - check first!

Brian

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html