Re: [FWDLK] Brians jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax

Re: [FWDLK] Brians jdbgmgr.exe Virus Hoax

Hi Brian,
This is a hoax.  It is a Java system file and should
not be deleted.  Here is a link to more info about the
hoax;

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

All the best,
Jeff Ingraham