[FWDLK] plymmy clocks and misc stuff

Hello list members-- 3 areas of guidance needed today

The clock in my 57 FURY has gone 'belly up'
Does anyone correctly repair them?
What exactly goes wrong?
Should I just look for a working NOS item?
Any suggestions welcome

Also,,have a slight torqueflite rear seal leak and a power steering front seal leak
Both are minor
What do you feel about the pint bottles of 'transmission sealer'??
Any long term experience in using that?

Last call for a 56 or 57 bracket that goes BETWEEN the coil bracket and intake manifold
i.e.: coil bkt to intake adapter bracket.

Thank you all as usual
ED   LI  NY