[FWDLK] Thanks

All,
        I want to thank everyone that replied to my question about the color of the topside of floor panels on a 58 Fury. I recieved several different answers and they all may be right. I think the company just painted the topside of the panels with whatever they had in their hand at the time.
      I am going to try and get an answer from Chrysler, If I'm successful, I'll let you all know.
                                    Jim Woomer