[FWDLK] 56 Chrysler

    Went to look at a 56 Windsor 2dr ht in the local paper yesterday.
Hasn't been started in years but looks like it should fire up without
too much trouble. Poly 331 with factory 4bl and dual exhaust. The car is
yellow in color with black roof and accent. It has some rust along
rockers and rear lower quarters. Odometer shows 47,000 miles. The best
thing about it is that the interior is near mint. One split in a seem on
the headliner, and one small hole in the drivers seat smaller than a
dime. Side door panels and dash are great. Interior color is tan and
black. Almost forgot to mention that it is all in the original leather.
Only other problem is that a newer stereo was installed instead of the
original. I will be picking it up on Sat and will be posting pictures
shortly after.

--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/