[FWDLK] Top of floorpan colors

I'm new to the world of finned Mopars, but I have restored some Buicks (GS, GSX) to concourse level, and the GSX took "gold" at the ' 02 nationals. Unless these Mopars are judged differently, the top of the floor pans are covered, by carpet and not viewed, so color wouldn't matter. I'm just as "picky" as the next guy when it comes to Concourse cars, but let's not get carried away... This is not a criticism, but an observation from a long time old car guy who likes to enjoy the cars, without getting overloaded with the details that are (sometimes) unimportant to the overall enjoyment of the cars. Yes, I don't like trailer queens either! Drive it, that's what it was built for! My two cents----Drive it like you stole it!       Z------