[FWDLK] Why rednecks shouldn't have hacksaws!

[FWDLK] Why rednecks shouldn't have hacksaws!

The previously noted ebay items are a prime example of, and good argument for, not letting rednecks have hacksaws, sawzalls, etc.!!!!!!! Cut the roof off your car and have a "convertible"! Ha! Although, I will admit I've seen a guy do this to a ' 57 Chebbie and it turned out O.K., but he only got a few thousand more than what a two door post would have sold for. (his car was a two door post to begin with).Oh, well. Happy sawing, Boys!