Re: [FWDLK] Was there a sale on sawz-alls?

Re: [FWDLK] Was there a sale on sawz-alls?

Hi all.I finally did get that link to load up and it scares me to see stuff like that.Like i said earlier i went to a local cruise last summer at an auto parts store and when i entered the parking lot there is a forward look car(ragtop i thought) and it is almost the same color(coral pink?)as my 2 door 57 wagon.
Well sad to say he was inside buying whatever and when he left i got a good look at the 4 door with no top.It was a 383 powered desoto but it sure did sound sick as he left.
To each his own i guess       Jack in Michigan