[FWDLK] Oh,No! Not another crazed sawzall user!

[FWDLK] Oh,No! Not another crazed sawzall user!

Moopar2ya: Why not whack on a ' 57 Chevy- they're plentiful compared to forwardlookers! Hey- maybe we could make a movie-- "Texas sawzall massacre". Starring Gearge Barris! I have to admit, I have a soft spot for Customs, I owned a mildly customized ' 50 Chevy ' bout ten years ago. I have seen Customs with removeable tops- called Carson tops. When the whole thing is done correctly, they look O.K.. Let's see--- Should I use that 28 teeth per inch blade, or the 32 tpi?? BUzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Hey, have fun- it's your car.  Happy Holidays all!!