[FWDLK] Escrow Scams

I figure this is forward look related for anyone is buying cars or expensive
parts.  (like $500 engine mounts)
MSNBC is reporting on various scam escrow sites that mirror actual legitiate
sites. Here is a link to the article.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/846795.asp?vts=121820020640

I have always been a fan of escrow services for large purchases and have
used them in the past.  You have to be careful everywhere nowadays.

Scott 1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2002 Dodge Ram Quad Cab

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail