Re: [FWDLK] Car show pics

Jerry,

Thanks for the info. I enjoyed the pics.
My family has a condo there, but I never seem
to make it down there on the right weekend.

I would love to have that 58 Poncho vert!

Tom     in southern Ohio

Jerry Browarski wrote:

If any of you are interested, I just posted the pics from the Torquers car show on Fort Myers Beach a couple of weeks ago.  There were only two Mopars there.  Bummer.  The weird thing is that SW Florida is inundated with Mopar minivans, PT Cruisers, and Dodge pickups!  Go figure!  Oh yeah, the pics are on the Yahoo portion of my webspace so go to http://pages.prodigy.net/mopar-man, click on the LINKS button near the upper left and when that page opens, click on "More pics I've taken".  That'll get you to the Yahoo pics.  Enjoy. Jerry