[FWDLK] heater motor switch

Hello List Members and Happy Holidays

Question on my 57 Plym,,probably also common to 58 and others.....
My 2 speed heater only runs on one speed.  I have checked,,, the motor-runs on both speeds.  I have wire continuity,,so it must be the turn knob switch??????

What do you think?
Is it rebuildable or repairable or is it shot?
Any places or anyone that would have one??

Thank you
Ed      LI  NY
57  FURY