[FWDLK] Hey , Question about 6 cyl.

Hello to all and merry x-mas, Well heading the advice of my fellow mopar lovers I've decided that windows will do nicely as a A/C. But now my question, the main concern everyone had was the the 6cyl wouldn't have enough power to maintian the car and the a/c compressor, so i scrapped the a/c idea,  but is there any way at all even if alittle to squeeze a few more H.P. out of the motor, I know a V-8 is the ultimate solution but i have a perfectly good running 6cyl. and i wanna drive it till it dies. So is it possible? ...(.w/o. a major engine rebuild either.) just like electrical, maybe a 2 barrel intake mnifold? (is there such a thing?) eunning straight ehaust out the back???? any help would be great

Thanks!

Danny

58 Belevdere.