[FWDLK] Fw: 61 squad car alternator needed

[FWDLK] Fw: 61 squad car alternator needed

 Stokie,
   hmm....just looking at my '61 parts book too. Here they are.

 8-28-3   Alternator     ( I'll list them all)

 35 amp    Chrysler built
 2095000
 40 amp    Chrysler built
 2095300
 60 amp    Leece Neville      w/o A/C
 2095392
 60 amp    Leece Neville      Extra Heavy Duty w/o A/C
  2095395
 100 amp  Leece Neville      w/o A/C
 2095552

      Another great year on the FWLK list, what a great bunch of MoPar
 addicts !!!!
 OK guys 'n gals....
            and especially to the guy who started all this......Dave
 Stragand....
                  .Have a good one, forget the diet until January,
              Dave down-under in New Zealand.........
                        ......basking in summer sun,and hydrating with ice
 cold beer !!
300F
'65 NY'er