From: phoenix61
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 9:11 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] boyd coddington

Roger
Can't really write up a bio on Boyd but if you search him on the net you will find him. He made his big money I believe in wheels. Dave Lindsay, not sure if he is on the list, took a bunch of images at Boyd's garage. I am including the link that begins the Desoto vert images. I was not aware that a 60 Desoto vert was never made so I viewed these images as a nice resto. In relooking at them, I can't believe it is not a factory car. Anyhow hope this helps.
 http://public.fotki.com/wackydave/car_shows/boyd_coddingtons_garage/dsc06470.html

Roger Howard wrote:

Hello List,It has been quiet on the List this week, due to Xmas shopping I am sure.I have been seeing postings of cars for sale by Boyd Coddington. Although his name sounds familiar, do not know who he is. I do not follow racing or customizing of cars.  Would someone please write up a short biography of BC for the List?RogerH