[FWDLK] Wayne Graefen's Example

Wayne Graefen's Christmas Eve message was a great relief to
see.

I was wondering how his operation would turn out, and how
his long drive home would be.  It would have to be extremely
uncomfortable to ride so far with your leg and hip cut up
and lashed back together.

But here's Wayne's message, so cheerful and upbeat, and not
complaining at all, when he must surely be in physical pain,
and with several months of rehab ahead of him, it would have
to be a daunting burden as well.

Well, Wayne, you've got a whole bunch of us out here hoping
we can be as resilient as you are, when it's our turn, but
secretly hoping we never have to be put to the test, just in
case we're not.

You're a fine example for us all, and we all hope you will
be working on your cars out in your shop in just a few
months.

Dick Woodside