[FWDLK] Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!

[FWDLK] Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!

Just wanted to take a few moments to wish everyone on the list a Very Merry
Christmas and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year!!   This is a good time for
all of us to recognize how fortunate we are to be Americans and living in the
True Land of Opportunity!!   Let us pray for those who are suffering and are
less fortunate than we are.  George.    57 Imperial Southampton, 57 Plymouth
Belv. Conv., (2) 58 Plymouth Belv. 2 door hardtops. (32 Ford Model B, 39
Buick Century, (2) 68 Olds 98 Conv., 58 Olds 88 Coupe, 59 Cadillac Sedan De
Ville)