[FWDLK] Transmission parts-

Hello all! In answer to the tranny parts source question of the previous post by Frank: you might try- http://members.aol.com/autotran/ . I have bought stuff from him for a DynaFlow, and the prices were good. He lists Mopar transmissions, but no list of kits or parts on line.(for Mopars, but for GM and others). But you can E-mail him with inquiries. Just a suggestion-- Happy New year, and good luck.  Zach----