[FWDLK] ForwardLook guilt - guilt -guilt

[FWDLK] ForwardLook guilt - guilt -guilt

.

 Greetings....

  I have a problem and I wanted to run it by you guys. I have owned my 1955
Plymouth for about 11 years (the second car I have ever owned, bought in high
school). I really do love my car, but every time I look at it I feel so
guilty for not driving it. My daily driver I only put 3500 miles on a year
and the '55 Plymouth I only put about 300 miles a year AT BEST.
 I also have a 51 cadillac that gets about the same and a 1946 chevy truck
that gets even less. I live in southern California so weather is always
great, but I just dont drive alot.
 I have thought several times about selling it because I really never use it,
it just takes up garage space, but then I say yeah I am selling it, but when
someone is interested I usually get cold feet and say it is not for sale.  I
know that if I sell it I will feel guilty, but if I keep it I feel bad
because it is in such good shape but never gets used.  It is easy to maintain
it but I really don't feel my heart is in it.

 I am sure others on this list have had this experience. Any suggestions on
what to do would be great... Thanks

 Josh
 www.cherrysoda.com
 The1955PlymouthPage