From: PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx [mailto:PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 1:55 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] ForwardLook guilt - guilt -guilt

Greetings....

I have a problem and I wanted to run it by you guys. I have owned my
1955 Plymouth for about 11 years (the second car I have ever owned,
bought in high school). I really do love my car, but every time I look
at it I feel so guilty for not driving it. My daily driver I only put
3500 miles on a year and the '55 Plymouth I only put about 300 miles ayear AT BEST. I also have a 51 cadillac that gets about the same and a
1946 chevy truck that gets even less. I live in southern California so
weather is always great, but I just dont drive alot. I have thought
several times about selling it because I really never use it, it just
takes up garage space, but then I say yeah I am selling it, but when
someone is interested I usually get cold feet and say it is not for
sale. I know that if I sell it I will feel guilty, but if I keep it I
feel bad because it is in such good shape but never gets used. It is
easy to maintain it but I really don't feel my heart is in it.

I am sure others on this list have had this experience. Any suggestions
on what to do would be great... Thanks

Josh
www.cherrysoda.com
The1955PlymouthPage

.

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online! Please
visit: http://www.forw! ardlook.net/calendar2003 for more information.

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online! Please visit:

Do you Yahoo!?