[FWDLK] Guilt.

I dont know how old your are but I was 21 when I bought my 1955 Plymouth. I didn't drive it much either. Fast forward to 41 years old. All the guys with Vipers and Prowler hang around my car now. They say it's the best ride around. My family has always called my car junk and that I should sell it. One person was interested in it, I then told my family. Well, my wife and oldest daughter started to cry, they said it was part of the family. My car looks very good and I treat it good, but I have fun with it. Try to do fun things with your car, like take it on the beach and watch as the girls in bikinis aproach you. Go out on a warm california summer night and listen to your radio in it. As you get older the car only gets better. The last thing anyone wants to see is another 55 Chevy or Ford. Get rid of the Chevy truck, then the Cadillac. You have the best site around and you're the one who brought me to this list. I live in cold Ontario, Canada, and tell people that my friend Josh in California say's 1955 Plymouth are the best around. As you get older you will miss the best Car you ever owned. Someone on the list say's " Life is too short to drive ordinary cars" and that is so true, as you get older you love your car more and more. I would sell my car but I would not want to take out the wonderful memories the car has brought me over the last 20 years. That include talking to all you forward look crazies out there. That all said and done, dont rush in to things, this will last for ever. Quality not Quantity. I dont put that many miles on mine because of the  %&**^$#@ weather here. I vote for you stop this nonsense and keep your Plymouth :)

Yours Truly
Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere