From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eddee
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 3:29 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] cast iron torqueflite

Happy New Year List Members!
Our babies are a year older

Question on 57 Plymm cast iron torqueflite..........
A new year and time to change fluid.

Are pan gaskets available from local auto stores,,are they the same as the
later aluminum torqueflites???
If not where do you recommend I obtain a trans filter and gasket.  I would
think the rubber material is better than the cork.

Thank you
ED       LI NY
57 FURY