Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 6:07 PM
Subject: 2 old chrysler for sale

1966 300 convertible , 440 auto,
1946 windsor 4 door 6cyl.
both cars are in San Diego area , they are complete , bodys straight, glass & trim intact and on the car, they have been parked for years, they need restoration, we are taking offers on both, I sent a picture of both of them, if you are interested or know some one that might be interested , feel free to email    likntuna@xxxxxxx   for info & more photos
thank you very much
R chenowth