[FWDLK] Enviromental wackos-

Did you guys see the news about those enviromental wackos that burned some pick-up trucks and SUV's at a Pennsylvania dealership in protest? What ever happened to people that respected other people's property and rights?? Keep in mind fellas-- these are the same type of wackos that hate old cars-all old cars. What's next? Think they'll show up at cars shows and try something? Am I being silly? Keep an eye out for all those liberal idiots that want to take away your rights- including owning the kind of car you want- be it new OR old. Of course, the most intriguing thing to me is, these people weren't too concerned about wasting a few gallons of gasoline, or the pollution caused by burning gasoline in this manner--(incomplete combustion, high hydrocarbon levels-- AND no catalytic converter!) Let's arrest these idiots and lock them up-- forever. Just some thoughts-- Zach--