Re: [FWDLK] Torsion Bar Suppliers

In a message dated 1/8/2003 10:28:57 AM Central Standard Time, Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a source for torsion bars for our cars?  Or, will any later models interchange?

Thanks

-Dave

Dave,
Did you talk to the folks at the local Dodge parts department? I've had very good luck with all kinds of parts from Koller Dodge, they are online as well. If you decide to contact them, ask for Keith and tell him Ron suggested you call him.
Ron ...