[FWDLK] Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

[FWDLK] Virgil Exner, Jr. Conversation Now Available

I've been pretty slow about transcribing our talk from last week, but it's
finally available for viewing!

http://www.imperialclub.com/ImpFormativeArticles/Exner/Jr/index.htm

I hope you all enjoy reading it.  If this spurs any further questions you'd
like to ask, or if you'd like to send any comments to Mr. Exner, please let
me know (I could even append a "reader's comments" section to the page).  I
don't know for sure, but I get the impression that he might enjoy hearing
from us, since I think he's a kindred spirit (car guy) at heart.

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin
1956 Imperial Sedan
1960 Chrysler New Yorker