Re: [FWDLK] Non Forwardlook but Chrysler

Re: [FWDLK] Non Forwardlook but Chrysler

2.7 v6 in Lx and 3.2 V6 SOHC 24 valve in the LXI. I rented one last year WOW. moved along very niecely and the fuel mileage was pretty reasonable. No 3.5 in them in 98.

 Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
  Just a quick question on a 1998 Chrysler Concord.  Did Chrysler make 2 engines for this model?  I knew the 96 Concords had the 3.5 engine, but need to know about the 98's.
Thank you in advance,
Jack
                in Shinglehouse, Pa where the weather is bitter cold, but could be a lot colder.  Saturday morning it was -1.2 degrees.  At least it wasn't 20 below!!!!

Do you Yahoo!?