Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 3:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 2003 Calendar Update

Hi Dave
    I for one want the calendar to continue and I am willing to wait until it is ready. I have several other calendars to use for the marking of the days, weeks, and months and I really will miss having the January car up to a full month although I might keep it up until mid February just to view it for a fair amount of time. The Forward look calendar is more than a time tool to me it is a time capsule that marks an era past and reminds me of things as they were in the fifties and sixties. I ordered more calendars than I need as my way of supporting the group and it is money well spent calendar or not.

John McCann
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.