Re: [FWDLK] Ebay Idenity???

Poor Baby.  Now calm down, little one, and maybe your mommy will give you a cookie and a kiss, and make you feel all better.
----- Original Message -----
From: no one
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 19:50
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Ebay Idenity???

His Ebay bying techniques SUCK MONKEY BALLS! He waits until 5 or 6 SECONDS befor the auction ends and puts in his bid for one dollar more! Imagine if you had the part in hand, waiting to pay the vendor, and this ass  came up and snached it and gave the vendor 5 dollars more! if someone did the same buying techniques at a swap meet he would get his ass kicked! He's done this to me twice!

 I' ve looked for 10 YEARS for trim for my car, just to have you snag it out of my hand by some assclown! I know Dave want's us all to be good little boys and girls and not fight or show any emotion or differnce of opinion, so ban me if you wish, but I'm "mad as hell and not gunna take this anymore"

 "aajinc@xxxxxxxxxx" <aajinc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Serge is a mopar gentleman over in Switzerland.He owes a 59 Dodge Custom Royal.
He seems like a very nice man.