From: no one <moparsbeme@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Ebay Idenity???

> His Ebay bying techniques SUCK MONKEY BALLS! He waits until 5 or 6 SECONDS
befor the auction ends and puts in his bid for one dollar more! Imagine if
you had the part in hand, waiting to pay the vendor, and this ass  came up
and snached it and gave the vendor 5 dollars more! if someone did the same
buying techniques at a swap meet he would get his ass kicked! He's done this
to me twice!
>  I' ve looked for 10 YEARS for trim for my car, just to have you snag it
out of my hand by some assclown! I know Dave want's us all to be good little
boys and girls and not fight or show any emotion or differnce of opinion, so
ban me if you wish, but I'm "mad as hell and not gunna take this anymore"
>  "aajinc@xxxxxxxxxx" <aajinc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Serge is a mopar gentleman
over in Switzerland.He owes a 59 Dodge Custom Royal.