[FWDLK] Suspension parts

Hi,

I am about ready to place an order for suspension parts. Upon searching the
mail archives, I've found two worthy references : Springs'n Things and Eaton
Springs.

Eaton Springs seems to be selling only leaf springs for our cars, albeit
roughly a $100 more than Springs'n Things, which sells also all accessory
hardware as well as a complete front end kit.

Pricewise, I prefer to go with the Spring'n Things parts, but I want to have
good quality parts. Is there someone who did a comparison between the two ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe