[FWDLK] 2003 North American International Auto Show

[FWDLK] 2003 North American International Auto Show

Hi all.

Well, I finally got around to uploading my North American International Auto Show pics on the Yahoo portion of my webspace.  Didn't get as many pics as I usually try to take because the place was extremely crowded.  I've been doing the Detroit Auto Show, Autorama, and the NAIAS since I got into cars in my early teens and I've never, ever had to deal with a crowd like there was last Saturday.  Even my son Rick, with whom I've attended that show over the past few years, was rather disappointed with the huge number of people in attendance.  You'll be able to see the crowd in a few of the pics that I took.  Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy them and feel free to pass the site on to your acquaintances.  The website address is:
                    http://photos.yahoo.com/mopar_man0515
Go there and you'll see a list of several groups of pics that I've posted.  You'll want the one that starts out "2003 Detroit.......".

The best way to view the pics is to use the slideshow option.  Get that started then go do something else for a few minutes 'cuz it's kind of a pain the first time thru.  Once the pics are downloaded and the program starts going thru them the second time, it's much better.

Enjoy.

Jerry Browarski