From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Greg Filtz
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:04 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Nerves of steel?

Group,

A general question to the group if you don't mind.

With the car show and swap meet season approaching, how do you find the
nerve to drive long distances with your forward look vehicle?     I love
to drive my car, but I stick to local shows and errands.   I find the
thought of breaking down with vintage tin scary.   Any thought to share
with me on taking my car to more events this year?

Greg in WI  -1 degrees this morning
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: